Immediate Anxiety Relief

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First steps toward stopping your Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks.

Do You Suffer From Fearful Thoughts?? IF YES THEN CLICK HERE

>>  Cure Your Anxiety and Panic Attack INSTANTLY -- Click Here <<

 

First steps toward stopping your Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks.

By Mike Carlson

If you're like me, you've already been through a great deal in trying to find a solution to your anxiety disorder and panic attacks. Or, maybe you've just figured out that there is a name for how you've been feeling. I've spent most of my life in and out of various treatments, reading books, trying medications, and so on with varying levels of success. I found out a whole lot of information on the WHAT and WHY of anxiety disorder, but very little on the HOW, the steps on what to do to actually change the course of my life and live my life without anxiety holding me back.

After more than 20 years of trial and error, I've finally managed to do just that, and I'm going to let you in on the first step of my secret today.

You have probably lived with this thing for all of your life, like I have. How are you going to even know what it's like to feel "normal" if you never have! How do you know how anxiety disorder is affecting your life's outcome when it feels "normal" to you, because you never knew any different? All that you know right now is, you see some people around you doing big things, and you know that you are more than capable, more than intelligent enough, to do those same things. Yet, there is something holding you back.

We need to start doing something TODAY. You're going to start figuring out what those things are in life that are causing you anxiety. This may sound easier than it is! Some are obvious. Some have been there so long that you're so used to them that, once you discover them it may surprise you.

Take a notebook, a binder, whatever works for you to write in. Carry it with you if you can, but at least write in it every night while things are still fresh. I would like you to write down every time that you felt some form of anxiety, no matter how small, up to a full blown panic attack. One of mine used to be that each morning I would feel mild anxiety as I got up and did my morning routine. As I started to notice this, I had no idea why I was even feeling this way at first. But I identified it in my notebook, and by noticing it, I then was able to start to realize what the cause was. But that step is for another day.

So every day start writing these things down. Pay attention. Bring your notebook with you every chance you get. Start being aware of new things that have just "been there" for ever, then you can start on to the next step!

To succeed we have to take action. Here is your first step. There is no "magic pill" or quick fix for anxiety disorder. So get started!

Mike has lived with Anxiety all of his life. He has spent many of those years trying many "traditional" treatments and searching for new solutions to living anxiety free. By taking some traditional treatments and also "Going outside the Box" Mike is now living free of fear and living a full life he never thought possible!

Visit
www.Live Anxiety Free.com

Labels: , , ,