Immediate Anxiety Relief

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Goal Setting - Anxiety & Panic Disorder

Do You Suffer From Fearful Thoughts?? IF YES THEN CLICK HERE

>>  Cure Your Anxiety and Panic Attack INSTANTLY -- Click Here <<

 

Are you a smart person?

Some of you maybe thinking "I can't be" after all - I suffer with this yucky horrible anxiety and panic attacks each day of my life.

However I can assure you that you are of high intelligence. It was your ability to over think/over analyze and place so much effort into your anxiety and panic attacks that it became a disorder.

It's your every thought of something that makes you feel anxious or panicky that swings to your next "attack".

If you were anything like me - I used to inspect my body for any little changes - and any little changes must mean its CANCER or some other terrible disease I managed to Google last night when I was feeling nauseous, shaky and short of breath.

By the way... it's incredible the amount of horrible diseases you can find for just a few short symptoms typed into your Google browser!

BUT what if you used this energy and time that you give your anxiety and panic disorder and placed the focus on a positive goal you want to achieve?

Say for example - you want to earn an extra $5,000 this year - whether it's for a family holiday or one of them big beefy television sets!!! OR to start a new course, get a degree - whatever it is that your heart truly desires.

Now - you think about this goal EVERY single DAY! You're constantly working towards "how you can achieve this".

What do you think will happen?

I can tell you what will happen - you will gravitate towards your goal. You will *think* less about your anxiety and panic attacks and you will begin to see results! Results that you want!

If you have successfully managed to make your life a living hell with anxiety and panic disorder - (because believe me, I know how much energy you put into keeping it alive) - just imagine how successful you could be if you placed this same amount of energy into achieving your goals! Achieving the things you truly desire and want!

It's only a matter of time before it becomes a habit - so why not make a habit out of achieving your dreams and desires.

Anxiety Disorder Get more information like this for free by joining our free newsletter at: http://www.anxiety-panic-free.com

Labels: , , , ,